Synaco is working with a well established global operating company that specialise in manufacturing mining machines and gearboxes. Due to an increase in demand they are now looking for Fitters to join their team based in the Southern Highlands (near Mittagong NSW).
If you are an experienced fitter looking for a new challenge, please read on.
About the role:
- New and clean workshop
- Parking available
- Safe and great working environment
- Gearboxes stripping – shearers
- Assembly of underground mining machinery
- Ongoing work Monday – Satursday
- Offering 50 – 60 hours per week
- Paying $40 per hour + pens
To be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- High Risk Licence, Forklift (LF) – preference
- Available to work overtime when required
- Work to a high standard and be passionate about what you do
For the best chance at an interview please submit an updated CV by clicking APPLY.
If you have any queries about our jobs, please contact our Liverpool office on 02 9734 7572.